Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

A return home

Gold: 46 gp
Linked Accounts
Darby
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Human
© Supermouse
First Talent:
Leaping Dervish [Warrior Prodigy]
Second Talent:
None [True Mage]

Darby began to blink. It didn't feel the same as it used to. The old man tried sitting up, only to find his old nemesis, gravity, was getting the best of him. Darby concentrated on breathing and feeling the world around him for a few minutes, learning that the earth was sandy, and spinning rapidly.

After a few minutes, Darby was able to stand and truly take stock of his situation. He was alone, on a beach, wearing clothes he didn't recognize, smelling like a mob of skunks risen from their graves. He was holding a bag with a note that read "Here's your stuff. Sorry. Good luck!"

Inside the bag was his old sword and cloak.

"I remember these. I haven't used these in years." Thought Darby. He couldn't remember why he thought that.

"What have I been doing?"

Darby decided to try walking left. Left had never let him down before. Darby knew he could trust good old left to bring him home.