Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

[Tiburon][U] The Claiborne Estate

Gold: 11 gp
Linked Accounts
Jones Alex
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Human
© Supermouse
First Talent:
Waking Dreamer [Vital Heart]
Second Talent:
Enlightened Combat [Warrior Prodigy]

"There is no waiting. THE FUTURE DOES NOT WAIT FOR YOU, YOU MUST LEAP TOWARDS DESTINY!!!"

Jones leaps towards destiny, taking on the bandaged girl with his meaty grippers (hands)

Gold: 65 gp
Linked Accounts
Cassie
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Shifter
© Magikeeper
First Talent:
Flesh Golem [Transcendent Body]
Second Talent:
None [True Mage]

Dancing

Yack charges alongside his meat-handed partner, intending to distract her with a thrust of his lantern mace while Jones closes in.

Dinner

Cassie had started to shout "Papa!" when the golem charged within view, but managed to contain herself. No one was shouting at the dinner table! She felt that was probably a thing you weren't supposed to do. With this in mind, the child continued in an excited voice that was only, like, twice as loud as usual. "Papa's fought lots of boars and bunnies and stuff, he's really tough!"

Gold: 136 gp
Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:
Ancestral Mass [Vital Heart]

Havarti was about to answer Cassie's question when Lady Dorothy spoke, and Cassie became distracted. He would tell her what it meant... if it ever came up again. Havarti smiled at Lady Dorothy, "I do believe that the lady is truly fighting her heart out for this, she is seeming not to hold anything back. Havarti notices Jones and Yack's tactic and smiles. He notices Cassie's excitement and chuckles at her attempting to lower her voice. "Oh really? I believe it! Your Papa does look very strong. He is also smart as well. He uses tactics while fighting. Thinking about your surroundings and working with your team is a big part of winning, and tactics, is when you use all that information and come up with a plan." Havarti hoped his simplified description would satisfy Cassie's curiosity and her enthusiasm. He also really did hope that Yack would win, that would really brighten up Cassie's day, week, heck even month. He could see her trying to tell people about this for probably at least a year or so. He smiled weakly as he thought of his younger sister, and then focused back on the present. He looks at Lady Dorothy and smiles softly. "Lady Dorothy, I am curious, how many people usually show up to the event? And was there any past competitor, for any category that sticks out in your mind? I am only assuming you have met such a vast variety of people."

Gold: 13 gp
Linked Accounts
Fen
Character Sheet
Just the Worst
Race: Human
© Trabant180
First Talent:
None [Forged Road]
Second Talent:
Drunken Style [Warrior Prodigy]

Fen was a bit shocked by the sudden end to his fight but he wasn't looking a gift horse in the mouth. His determined smile turned a bit sheepish as he sheathed his sword and tried not to make eye contact with the shifter that was clearly going to beat him as he headed to wherever he was expected to be next.

Gold: 55 gp
6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
Race: OOC Account
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

[All fighters get 6 BP plus whatever they've already posted.]

Lady Claiborne's eyes seemed to glaze over for a moment as if a cloud were passing in her head. After a moment of silence from the woman she clapped her hands loudly three times.

"I think that will be enough. I'm afraid I'll have to take my leave for now, I'll send missives to those of you whom I select." she announced abruptly.

Gold: 136 gp
Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:
Ancestral Mass [Vital Heart]

Havarti sensed the sudden change in Lady Claiborne's manner and was curious about it. After her announcement he smiled and nodded his head. He gently tapped Cassie's arm very lightly out of sight from others in hopes maybe she would follow what he did. He stood up from his chair "Thank you Lady Claiborne for the wonderful evening and your lovely company. I hope you will continue to have a lovely evening." He then bowed briefly in respect. Somewhere in his head he was making a list of things he still needed to do for the evening and the following day. He still needed to make good on his word earlier about getting Cassie some clothes afterwards... and make sure she had a place to sleep for awhile.... he also needed to check on Beau... that caribou hated stables.... he hoped he was behaving... although he doubted it. Maybe he could show Beau to Cassie and Yack... that would be fun.