Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

[Outer Verto] [U] The Hazy Memory

Gold: 27 gp
Linked Accounts
Lilly Mato
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Half-Fey
© DarkAbyssKeeper
First Talent:
Lord of Flames [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

Lillith, who had slipped a pipe from under Skaylen's increasingly unfocused nose, took a brief puff and nodded at Ria.

"Call me Lilly, we're investigators of a sort." Lilly said letting out a faint haze of pink smoke.

Gold: 55 gp
6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
Race: OOC Account
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

"Quite! They responded to my little advertisement, offered to help find my cask of oil." Skaylen nodded enthusiastically as he explained.

Gold: 159 gp
Linked Accounts
Avorianna
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

Silkie takes advantage of the new smoke and darts back and forth through it. Ria smiles again fond of the friendly greeting from both people and pleased that Skaylen is getting assistance. She nods to both Kage and Lilly. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Thank you for assisting Skaylen here!" She looks at all three of them. "Is there anyway I can assist with recovering the oil cask?"

Gold: 27 gp
Linked Accounts
Lilly Mato
Character Sheet
Player Character
© DarkAbyssKeeper
First Talent:
Lord of Flames [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

"You could tag along. Extra pair of eyes couldn't hurt... plus whatever that thing in the smoke might be useful." gestured vaguely in the direction of Silkie, either unable or unwilling to keep track of its exact location.

Linked Accounts
Avorianna
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2018, 02:50 PM by Avorianna. Edited 1 time in total.)
Ria nods, "I can do that, and Silkie will help however she can. She is a sylph after all. Is able to go through walls and such." Ria's well trained eyes follow Silkie's movements as she speaks. Silkie floats around Lilly and giggles.

Gold: 216 gp
Linked Accounts
Kage
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Shifter
© Udo
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
Visionary [Umbral Soul]

"As long as you dont see yourself as a liability, then sure. More people looking for things is usually helpful." Not to mention more bodies meant more people than him to be stabbed should thigs go wrong.

Linked Accounts
Avorianna
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

Ria nods towards Kage and smiled at everyone. "I understand, I am not much of a fighter to be honest, but I can whip up a couple of things to make up for it. Plus I am decent with a bow and can also repair your weapons if they get damaged." Ria chose those words carefully as she is not one to brag. While she knows she can whip up magical food and potions in a pinch and has plenty of experience behind a bow she feels uncomfortable boasting about it. She wonders what exactly awaits them at the scene and fidgets her fingers slightly at the thought of a fight... She remembers what happen last time. Silkie is just gently making Lilly's hair move, finding entertainment out of it.

Gold: 55 gp
6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
Race: OOC Account
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

Skaylen nodded and stood up, directing the group to follow him out onto the streets of Verto.

Lilly followed swiftly, swatting over her shoulders at whatever was touching her hair.

Gold: 216 gp
Linked Accounts
Kage
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Shifter
© Udo
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
Visionary [Umbral Soul]

Kage followed after the group. Happy to be rid of the smoke clinging to his every move. He kept note of where the shimmering thing was flitting. He wondered if Kaia wanted to play with it...