Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

Dr. Hannigan's Grand Hunting Expedition

Gold: 21 gp
3 Attached Accounts
Trabant180
Character Sheet
Race:
©

Second Talent:

Dr. Hannigan nodded emphatically as Jacob spoke. "Quite right I doubt any of us will be putting cotton in our ears." She pulled a large blanket out of one of the pockets of the ruck sack and proceeded to shake it out.

Jacob was a bit far away from the entrance but even still he noticed the walls of the cave begin to softly glow under his scrutiny.

Gold: 3 gp
Linked Accounts
Jacob Aranthime
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Half-Fey
© DarkAbyssKeeper
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

"Yes, especially since the cave seems to be magical in someway. I've heard that whole natural structures can be faintly aura-touched sometimes... anyone want to go have a look?" Jacob asked, straightening up a little and leaning less on his staff.

Gold: 40 gp
Linked Accounts
Scherza
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Elf
© Calico
First Talent:
None [Forged Road]
Second Talent:
Sky Song [Storm Called]

She had followed everyone else when they had started moving. What else was she to do? She honestly wasn't entirely sure, but she did suppose that she had meant to go on some sort of adventure when she'd left her home, so this must be it. Her feline companion trotted along to one side, occasionally stopping to sniff some sort of plant or pounce on a bug, seemingly pleased with the moving to elsewhere. Scherza marveled at the idea that the cat simply just was curious about things and seemed to enjoy her surroundings. So she was silent during the travel, unsure if doing anything else would be ill-advised.

When they did finally stop, she looked around, curiously towards what seemed to be a cave, even more so when Dr. Hannigan and Jacob spoke of it. Clearing her throat, she nodded at him. "I would be game to look around in it. I'm not sure what lives in caves, but it could be dangerous, or even maybe the spiders we are looking for?" She fashioned a guess as the feline, tired from all of the walking, promptly decided to curl up on the bedroll that Scherza had set down upon reaching the clearing.

Gold: 27 gp
Linked Accounts
Annabeth
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Half-Fey
© Udo
First Talent:
Glassweaver [Umbral Soul]
Second Talent:
Dynamo [Storm Called]

"Magic things make shiny things. This should be fun." And then headless of the others, she began to aimlessly wander inside. She kept a lantern above her letting her see as she walked.