Welcome!
Current time: 10-11-2026, 06:02 AM Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)


Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky. We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Below you will find all the information you will need to create a new character. Feel free to ask us questions! Hope to RP with you soon!


Resources
Home
New? Click Here!
Site Rules
Roleplaying Tips
Character Creation
Races of the World
Aspects
Spell-Leveled Talents
Battle-Leveled Talents
Spells
Magical Objects and Runes
Skills and Techniques
Strength and Averages
Nations and Regions
Natural Phenomena
Timeline
FAQ

Chat Box

Map

Credits
Current Banner © Acelin
Content © Staff
Coding © Udo & Staff Team
Aurora Sky Map © Acelin
Characters © Their Writers
Extended Credits

Dr. Hannigan's Grand Hunting Expedition
#54
The elf frowned just a bit more when she was given the meaningful look in regards to magic. Hearing another, however, mention that magic was their go-to move as well made her realize that she wasn't necessarily alone then. <b>"I suppose I have this rapier, but I don't really use it much. Maybe I can help to try and detect them, I do have a magic that does that, makes sounds easier to hear, it only affects me not the creatures though."</b> She offered up, tentatively, looking around, hoping that it was something that could be useful still.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr. Hannigan's Grand Hunting Expedition - by Scherza - 08-18-2018, 02:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)