Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

[Tiburon][U] The Claiborne Estate

Gold: 55 gp
6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
Race: OOC Account
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

Battle

The young woman nodded at Fen before launching herself at the normal looking man, tackling him backwards and raining fists upon him.

The wolf shifter tilted his neck to one side with a loud crack, his form shifting to become hairier, grey and more muscular.

Gold: 136 gp
Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Shifter
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:
Ancestral Mass [Vital Heart]

Havarti tunes into the battle, but a thought crossed his mind... "Lady Dorothy, I am curious, how many times have you hosted this event? You seem very familiar with it, everything is so well thought through and well polished!" He turned to Lady Dorothy as he spoke.

6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

"My husband used to host the dinner parties, I would be left in charge of the entertainment. I've arranged everything from dance performances to magical light shows." responded the lady, her tone moving from sombre to upbeat as she shifted from talking about her late husband to the specifics of planning.

Gold: 13 gp
Linked Accounts
Fen
Character Sheet
Just the Worst
Race: Human
© Trabant180
First Talent:
None [Forged Road]
Second Talent:
Drunken Style [Warrior Prodigy]

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 12:42 PM by Fen. Edited 1 time in total.)
Why did there have to be so many damn shifters running around Avarka these days? It hardly seems fair to be running around turning into predators when the rest of us have to stick to the basics. Keeping a hand on the hilt of his sword, Fen casually took a gulp from his flask with the other hand. "You know, I think dog fighting was made illegal in Tiburon several years ago friend. Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:

Havarti noticed Dorothy's tone and smiled as she became upbeat again. Havarti thinks to himself, "So she really likes to entertain, that is wonderful. I am glad she has something she enjoys." He then speaks excitedly, "Dancing and light shows? I can say that I not the most graceful of dancers ever, but dancing is a beautiful art. And I have never seen a magical light show before. Is it similar to fireworks? I am assuming on a much grander scale though." There was a downside to being in that village so long, some things he knows nothing about. A magical light show? Are they common? or new?

Gold: 65 gp
Linked Accounts
Cassie
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Magikeeper
First Talent:
Flesh Golem [Transcendent Body]
Second Talent:
None [True Mage]

Cassie had been about to talk about her papa, but the the fighting started! It was mostly just a lady beating the stuffing out of some other guy though, so she switched to looking at the things around the room. Polished.. that was making things shiny, right? The girl felt that was right. Shiny things DO look nice, but she didn't know that a big thing for parties. Although if you were going to have a light show it'd probably matter a whole lot! Oh! Was that why they were called Social-lights? Cassie grinned with self-satisfaction. Havarti really knew a lot about this stuff!

This is about the time the brown-armor-man took his first swig. Cassie gasped. He was going for both positions! That's how you did it!"

The child quickly glanced up and down brown-armor-man to see if he was hiding food and a plate on him as well.

DISCLAIMER: Any lore spouted by Eohwstlm Yack is just that character's opinion.

6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

Battle

"Well, I heard that stupid was- aargh..." the wolf shifter rebutted before lunging towards Fen, slashing wildly at his actual stupid face.

Dinner

"Less like fireworks and more like dancing, actually. Individual casters can only do so much at once, so synchronisation and choreography help make astounding displays." she said, glancing from Havarti over to the fight for a moment.

Linked Accounts
Fen
Character Sheet
Just the Worst
© Trabant180
First Talent:
None [Forged Road]
Second Talent:

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 02:23 PM by Fen. Edited 2 times in total.)
I'm not likely to overpower a wolf shifter in pure physical strength and I'm not going to outlast him in a test of endurance... Which means I have to be faster... And smarter. His goading having had its intended effect, Fen twisted away from the attack while sliding his sword smoothly out of its sheath and directing the edge towards his incoming enemy.

(1)

6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

Fen's blow glanced off the shifter's obviously thick fur as it continued to sprout out from beneath his tunic. The man snarled as he turned and slammed his head towards Fen's. Stupid. Face.

Linked Accounts
Fen
Character Sheet
Just the Worst
© Trabant180
First Talent:
None [Forged Road]
Second Talent:

Fen wasn't expecting much from the quick blow but his sword doing nothing at all to the morphing shifter was something he definitely wasn't expecting. He retreated a step as the amalgamation of flesh and fur slammed into his face knocking him backwards into a roll. Fen ended the tumble on one knee, sword up and at the ready with blood streaming from his broken nose. A determined smile spread across his lips. I might not be winning this but I'll be damned if I go down without a fight. Damned Shifters.

(2)

6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

Battle

The wolf shifter crouched low and charged towards Fen, turning back towards the door when something caught his attention.

"Round 1, Complete." came a voice from behind them.

The young woman with the bandaged hands stood up from atop her quarry, who was curled up in a ball, sobbing.

Dinner

"Well, that was a little on the quick side." said the Lady, looking to her guests for commentary.

Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:

Havarti smiled and agreed with Dorothy's conclusion, "I do agree it was quick, but I am not very surprised. The man seemed to be uncomfortable fighting a woman. And the lady's right hook swings were awfully mean ones, as well as being quick. I would not like to be caught up in a fight with her, she definitely has determination on her side as well as experience." He meant what he said, her right hook was quite a mean one, although her footwork could use some work.. most likely self taught, still he would not want to be caught in a fight with her. He smiled softly as he thought briefly back on the training he did with his younger sister, he disliked hitting women.

Gold: 11 gp
Linked Accounts
Jones Alex
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Supermouse
First Talent:
Waking Dreamer [Vital Heart]
Second Talent:
Enlightened Combat [Warrior Prodigy]

Jones' eyes lit up with a mixture of surprise and anxiety. This was much faster than anticipated. That means his enemies didn't spend much time tiring themselves out like Jones had anticipated. This meant Jones would have to fight them himself rather than allow his teammate to take care of everything. He rapidly started wrapping his fists with the provided tape, and monologuing.

"These people are innocent, like us. They are just pawns in the grand schemes of the wealthy monsters, who manipulate everyone to do their bidding with their hordes of money. It's up to us to win this thing so we can unmask the beasts and shine the light of day upon those metaphorical and possibly literal vampires! We must work together to overcome the odds stacked against us! That makes us a team! A damn good team! We'll give them hell and take these pawns! KNIGHT TO E4! ROOK TO G5! YAH! YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Gold: 65 gp
Linked Accounts
Cassie
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Magikeeper
First Talent:
Flesh Golem [Transcendent Body]
Second Talent:
None [True Mage]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 05:10 AM by Cassie. Edited 1 time in total.)
Dancing
Yack nodded towards his excitable teammate. The whole experience felt rather familiar. He then lifted some of the tape, checked it's strength, then set it back down with a shake of his head. The golem's attention was once again set on Jones as the latter entered his traditional screeming phase. "Yes. They lose if we die. Nothing less will stop us."

Yack slowly walked towards the fighting area as he asked Jones one last question before the brawl. "Take a corner and fight slow, or rush the weakest willed?"

Dinner
"Havarti, how is a punch 'mean'?" Cassie looked at the crumpled man in confusion, but her pondering was cut short when triumphant yelling emerged from the hallway.

[Color=magenta]"That must be papa's partner!"
The little girl looked towards the door with an excited grin. She liked papa's partner already!

6 Attached Accounts
DarkAbyssKeeper
Character Sheet
Lord of the Arbitrary
© DarkAbyssKeeper

Second Talent:

Dancing

The girl with the bandaged hands clenched them tightly and began running straight towards Yack. Paying no attention to the raving Jones at all.

Dinner

"Colourful language from that one, but I don't think the young miss with the right hook is waiting around." the lady commented, leaving the question of mean fists to Havarti.