Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

The Barons' Game

Gold: 15 gp
Linked Accounts
Agnes
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Shifter
© DarkAbyssKeeper
First Talent:
Sky Song [Storm Called]
Second Talent:
Visionary [Umbral Soul]

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 06:05 PM by Agnes. Edited 1 time in total.)
Agnes wasted no time climbing up onto the top of the carriage to get a better look at the hedge maze. From the higher vantage point, Agnes could use her telescopic vision to get a sense of how the maze was laid out.

"The maze is rather convoluted, looks like a lot of false starts and open loops. There are also... three? ... open areas. One of them looks almost tiled, like a game board. Another has something reflective, probably water, filling it. I assume the tree in the third is there to interfere with this type of scouting. Same with the areas of the maze where the hedge grows over the top." she yelled down to the group as she shifted about atop the carriage.

Gold: 46 gp
Linked Accounts
Darby
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Human
© Supermouse
First Talent:
Leaping Dervish [Warrior Prodigy]
Second Talent:
None [True Mage]

Darby joins Agnes on top of the carriage, because that's fun.

"Hmm, looks like we're going to need to split up, and if we don't need to we'll probably get split up anyway. Do we have any way to communicate through hedges?"

Gold: 22 gp
Linked Accounts
Heulen
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Hrodvitnir
First Talent:
Adonis [Transcendent Body]
Second Talent:
Needle Style [Warrior Prodigy]

"Well, we can always yell. I think the most recently used path is this one."

Heulen points towards the left hand path after sniffing the entrance to the maze.

Gold: 68 gp
Linked Accounts
Serena Noveau
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
None [Forged Road]
Second Talent:
Mistkeeper [Water Borne]

Serena smiles coldly. "Isn't a spy at this stage illegal in the game? Or was the meeting the signal for all bets are off?" If it was illegal then that means, they could use the threat of death over the spy... or... she could spy on them. They would never be able to catch her anyways... but assuming she was one of the only people capable of sonic hearing.. she would be useful here. She turned to Heulen noticing him sniffing the air and had an idea. "May I ask just how good of a nose you have sir? Can you hone in on certain scents?"

Gold: 22 gp
Linked Accounts
Heulen
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Hrodvitnir
First Talent:
Adonis [Transcendent Body]
Second Talent:
Needle Style [Warrior Prodigy]

"I would say I have an excellent sense of smell. What do you want me to look for? If I have smelled the smell before, I should have little to no trouble finding it again if it is not too far away."