Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

Dr. Hannigan's Grand Hunting Expedition

Gold: 27 gp
Linked Accounts
Annabeth
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Half-Fey
© Udo
First Talent:
Glassweaver [Umbral Soul]
Second Talent:
Dynamo [Storm Called]

Annabeht smiled. She liked when others enjoyed her creations. She untilted her head now that her question had been answered. Though now questions had been asked of her. It was customary to respond. <span style="color:#3399ff;">"Technically it is less a weaving and more a result of my insides. Through my veins flows electricity, and in my squishy bits glass sometimes pools. This brought an understanding of the two. The minerals in normal glass aren't sparky, they've been too manipulated by the forces of their creation. But, when you can control the factors of both creation and secretion, it gets a lot easier to make it in a manner similar to nature but more refined. Hence, if you notice the lattice structure inside, it's a different arrangement of the internals. That's what gives it the sparky nature.

As for selling, I guess I could. But I don't much care for being that stationary. It gets too boring. And if it's too boring I don't get inspired to make pretty things. Oh well.

And I guess it's good that this isn't hunting. Though I suppose I should arm myself."</span> With that she reformed a bow she had previously absorbed and started making a quiver with a bunch of arrows. If only to make sure they hardened before anything began. The bow had a semi liquid structure with visible electricity binding it into shape. Thus allowing it to flex like a real bow and not shatter like real glass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr. Hannigan's Grand Hunting Expedition - by Annabeth - 07-11-2018, 12:19 AM