Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

[Past] [Tiburon] North Beach

Gold: 136 gp
Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Shifter
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:
Ancestral Mass [Vital Heart]

Havarti smiles excitedly, "Really!? You have to show me! Or tell me... Either or. I have not explored Verto that much to be honest."

Gold: 3 gp
Linked Accounts
Jacob Aranthime
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Half-Fey
© DarkAbyssKeeper
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

Jacob proceeded to describe a little out of the way alley in outer verto which house three different supply shops, each run by a different rodent shifter. He particularly recommended the jerboa shifter's establishment. As he told Havarti about the places, he unbound his bundle and fastened it around his shoulders, revealing it as a cloak. He also packed his bag away and slung that underneath the cloak.

Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:

Havarti nods as he scribbles instructions and details of the painting places that Jacob spoke about. And then he gets up and walks over to shake Jacobs hand. "Taking off? Well it was an absolute pleasure to meet you Jacob! I hope to run into you again soon! Next time we meet I hope to have learn a bit more fire magic as well as have some new paints on hand. Thank you for your wisdom and kind words!"

Gold: 3 gp
Linked Accounts
Jacob Aranthime
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Half-Fey
© DarkAbyssKeeper
First Talent:
None [True Mage]
Second Talent:
None [Forged Road]

"May those who look upon you show their favour and forget their scorn." said Jacob, tapping his left shoulder in a move that seemed superstitious. With that he grabbed his staff, slipped on his glasses and began to walk off along the beach.

Linked Accounts
Havarti
Character Sheet
Player Character
© Avo
First Talent:
Mantle [Fire Branded]
Second Talent:

Havarti smiled and waved Jacob off. He hoped the best for him. Havarti looked down at his scribbled down directions. "So... Verto... Well Beau we better get a move on while the sun is out." He doused the fire, packed his things, put Beau's gear on, grabbed his weapons from behind the tree and headed off with Beau towards Verto.