Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands]

Gold: 78 gp
Linked Accounts
Noah
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Elf
© Avo
First Talent:
Waking Dreamer [Vital Heart]
Second Talent:
Shadowtwin [Umbral Soul]

V takes over Noah quickly and makes Finnigan get as close to the other horse as he can so that he can hear Golan easier. "Tell me everything quickly..." Many of V's alarms were going off in his head maybe she was followed. Golan clearly spent effort in getting to them if what she said is true, so she can be trusted... for now. V looked around for any signs of mysterious figures that were out of place that seemed to be a little too focused on them. "Noah keep quiet, and stay as much as my shadow is possible. If it is true what she is saying then they may know of me. But since I have never acted of my own accord during the time together in that... prison. They would not know the extent of my abilities in this form." Noah did as he was told, mimicking a normal shadow and being quiet.
V assumed the worst and thought, "They are after me..but.. maybe they could have just been here for the kid... but.. if it was only for the kid, it would not make any sense on why an orphan with absolutely no significant value to that terrible man would have people looking for him. So it must be because of him.... and if it was because of him then maybe they know more than he would like them to. Or maybe that evil man still thought his son was in the crystal... impossible. Noah told him the crystal did not have his son in here... he told him there was no one inside the crystal." (V's train of thought is not heard by Noah. Which is why it is not in Navy blue)

Messages In This Thread
Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-03-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-06-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-06-2018, 08:24 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-06-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-06-2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-07-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-07-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-08-2018, 07:26 AM