Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands]

Gold: 78 gp
Linked Accounts
Noah
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Elf
© Avo
First Talent:
Waking Dreamer [Vital Heart]
Second Talent:
Shadowtwin [Umbral Soul]

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018, 11:39 AM by Noah. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: added clarification )
V became visably mad and tried to hold back from cursing. Being he was in charge of the body right now, and out in public and in front of children he couldn't lose his cool. He took a big breath and looks at Golan. "Thank you for protecting the child, I am afraid I don't believe they are just after the child, these people want more. To our knowledge Noah has no other family other than his dad which never became a part of his life who for all we know is dead. You did not have to lie, but you did... If they come by again, tell them we came back and you delivered the message. Do NOT get yourself involved anymore than you have. My real name is not known by many so if these people know about me, there is nothing good that they want from me. I was not a saint when I was alive but I did what I had to.. to protect my village, my family, and my friends. The man, who took you in, we were good friends. I am glad he found a wonderful woman to take over the place he put so much heart into..... you know what if they do come back.. actually tell him this "geh havir latusa, geh havar bukan." .... just don't ask me what that means... I cannot translate that in front of a child. If these people really did their research then they will know that it means." V smirked at that last comment knowing fully it was not a curse word of any sort. If these people are the same people V thought they were then they would understand why he said it. Being a shadow Golan couldn't see but Noah's mouth dropped at all the information. He also began to shake, which Golan could see. (geh havir latusa, geh havar bukan= I will not obey, I am not yours.)

Messages In This Thread
Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-03-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-06-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-06-2018, 08:24 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-06-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-06-2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-07-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-07-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-08-2018, 07:26 AM