Who Are We?
Synopsis

Welcome to Aurora Sky! We are a Sword and Sorcery roleplay. Check out the area above this box if you're interested in making a character, and check out the cbox below if you have any questions! Hope to RP with you soon!

Cbox

Resources

Map

Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands]

Gold: 78 gp
Linked Accounts
Noah
Character Sheet
Player Character
Race: Elf
© Avo
First Talent:
Waking Dreamer [Vital Heart]
Second Talent:
Shadowtwin [Umbral Soul]

V chuckles and takes some paper and a piece of charcoal out of the bags that are on either side of Finnigan, writes it down and hands it to her. " Unfortunately I do not have a guide to pronounce that. But I am sure if they know the language they will understand it.... I am curious though.. if they do know it, there are only a few outside our village that know it. Thank you again for all your help." V lets Noah take over to say goodbye. "Bye Golan! I hope we can visit you again soon! We are a really good friend now!" Noah waves at Golan smiling brightly as Finnigan begins to walk off. Noah says to V " So... we are off to Forvaros?" "No... at least.. not yet. It would be of poor decision to go alone. We will visit my friend first, she will help us." "Oh okay... so who is she? Do you know where she is at? She is not in Ballena right? We can't go back there. " You will see who she is when we get there. And no, she will not be in Ballena... not anymore. She has no reason to be there. Thankfully, if you know her very very well, she is... predictable. I have a good guess of the general location." Noah and V headed off eastwards from town.

Messages In This Thread
Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-03-2018, 05:59 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-06-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-06-2018, 08:24 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-06-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-06-2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-07-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-07-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Golan - 07-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Finding A Home [Repas Farmlands] - by Noah - 07-08-2018, 07:26 AM